Quality Services we Provide
Our knowledge, experience and qualifications afford us the opportunity of providing our clients with professional financial services that are required to adequately manage / administer both Sectional Title and Home Owners Association developments, We provide guidance and assistance to our clients that is necessary to meet the growing demands of our industry. We use a tried and tested South African owned accounting software programme specifically written and engineered to meet the needs of the Rental Industry, The Sectional Title Industry and the Home Owners Association Industry.
- Operating Body Corporate's Trust account In terms of Section 32 of the Estate Agents Act
- Invoicing & collecting levies
- Insurance claim submission
- Assist with the enforcement of Sectional Titles act and Conduct rules
- Provide assistance / guidance on maintenance related issues
- Effect payment to creditors as instructed by Trustees
- Exercise credit control as instructed
- Provide monthly management accounts to the Trustees on all expenses incurred and income received.
- Maintain statutory records and books of account
- Attendance at Trustees meetings
- Secretarial duties
- Advise Trustees on procedures and statutory requirements of the Sectional Titles Act and the Rules
- We provide our landlords with a professional and comprehensive rental collection service which includes advertising, placement and management of pre-approved credit vetted tenants utilizing the services of Tenant Profile Network, in and out inspections and monthly statements.
- We invoice and collect the rent and utilities and pay the property bills. Our landlords have chosen not to be in the trenches collecting rent. Our landlords choose to monitor their investment from an arms length.
- We provide professional advice on the management and control of property.